The Cubus Garden Water Tank has an extra-large capacity and ability to connect to your downpipes, you will be able to collect plenty of naturally soft rainwater for watering your plants and flowers.
Features and Benefits
- High Quality – Manufactured to create a robust & durable water tank to withstand the test of time.
- Eco-Friendly – The Cubus Garden Tank is made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Make Some Serious Savings – Mains water is an expensive commodity, so rainwater harvesting is a perfect, money saving alternative.
- Incorporated Tap – Making it easier than ever to decant your water, a user-friendly tap is included for your convenience.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Rainwater tank for installation in the garden or cellar
- Large storage volume – 1000 Litres
- 3 threaded connections 19 mm (3/4″) for water extraction: for the tap (accessory), the universal hose set (accessory) or simply for draining residual water before the frost period
- The water tank includes a high-quality chrome tap or brass tap
- Weight (kg): 26
- Dimensions: 800 Ø max. (mm) x 1840 Height (mm)
- Colour: Concrete Grey
Please Note: Downpipe and downpipe filter not included, must be purchased separately.
Helpful information on installing your downpipe
- The water butts do not come predrilled. This product is very easy to use and can be drilled in by anyone. Simply attach the drill bit onto your drill and begin drilling – remember you must drill the hole in the water butt at the same level as the hole in the downpipe!
- As long as the holes drilled in both the water butt and the downpipe are level, the water butt will continue down the downpipe when the water butt is full.
Delivery Requirements – Please read before ordering!
Due to its size, this item will be delivered on a pallet by one of our haulage companies. They utilise vehicles that are usually larger than a standard courier van. If you think that our couriers may have difficulty accessing your delivery address, please kindly state this in the delivery instructions, and a member of our team will contact you to make appropriate alternative arrangements.
If you won’t be present to receive your delivery, please ensure that you designate a safe place for the item to be left. Without these instructions, we will be unable to complete the delivery in your absence.
Our haulier will deliver your water butt to your doorstep. Unfortunately, they will not be able to enter the premises and place the water butt wherever you may specifically require it.
Each water butt arrives on a pallet. Our haulier will not be able to remove this once they have delivered the water butt.